• The National Association of Women Business Owners – Greater Detroit Chapter “Fore! Success Principles in Golf and Business is 8 a.m.-2 p.m. May 22 at Travis Pointe Country Club in Ann Arbor. Panelists include LPGA professional golfers: Brittany Lincicome and Paula Creamer. Event includes lunch, LPGA golf clinic and opportunity to watch practice. Tickets for the NAWBO LPGA Luncheon and Golf Clinic, include two Good-Any-One-Day Clubhouse Tickets for use later in the week (Wed-Sun) LPGA tournament, $95, nonmembers $125, visit www.volviklpga.com.
• Beaumont Health offers several golf outings and activities to benefit cancer patients: Drive for Life Invitational is 8:30 a.m. June 4 at Oakland Hills Country Club, 3951 W Maple Road, Bloomfield Hills; Card tournament is 11 a.m. June 4 at Bloomfield Hills Country Club, 350 W Long Lake Rd, Bloomfield Hills; Women’s Health Care Classic for women only, is 8:30 a.m. June 11 at Dearborn Country Club, 800 North Military, Dearborn; and Women and men golf tournament is 8:30 a.m. June 11 at TPC of Michigan, 1 Nicklaus Drive Dearborn. On June 25, the Grosse Pointe Golf Classic is 10:30 a.m.; Bridge tournament is at 11 a.m. and Pickleball tournament is 1:30 p.m. at Country Club of Detroit 220 Country Club Drive, Grosse Pointe Farms. Register at www.beaumont.org/giving/foundation-events
• Crime Stoppers Charity Golf Outing is 8:30 a.m.-6 p.m. June 4 at Boulder Pointe Golf Club, One Champion Drive, Oxford, register with Stacey at 313-922-5000, ext. 122, firstname.lastname@example.org, $200 per golfer.
• Crossroads Care Center’s Golf “Fore” Life is June 4, at Oakland University’s R & S Sharf Golf Course, 480 S. Adams Road, Rochester, 18-hole, four-person scramble, individuals welcome. Check-in at 8 a.m. and shotgun start at 9 a.m., $175, lunch, auction, 248-293-0070 x107, www.CrossroadsCareCenter.org.
• Tee Off FORE Troy is 8 a.m.-4 p.m., June 5 at Forest Lake Country Club, 1401 Club Drive, Bloomfield Hills, www.troychamber.com, $850 foursome.
• Southfield Area Chamber of Commerce Golf Outing is June 11 at Plum Hollow Country Club, 21613 Lahser, Southfield. Registration is at 11:30 a.m., shotgun start is at noon. Tickets are $150 for members and $170 for nonmembers, includes boxed lunch, two drink tickets, golf cart, BBQ dinner and open bar during reception, sponsored by Guardian Alarm. For non-golfers, Golf Clinic includes lunch and one hour clinic, $30 for members $50 nonmembers, www.southfieldchamber.com.
• Hole-in-One Golf Outing to benefit Habitat for Humanity of Oakland County is June 15 at Pine Trace Golf Club, 3600 Pine Trace Blvd., Rochester Hill, register at www.habitatoakland.org, or call 248-338-1843, $150 per golfer, registration opens at 8 a.m. and shotgun start is at 9 a.m.
• Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Pontiac Chapter 26th Annual Scholarship Golf Outing is 8 a.m. June 16 at Fieldcrest Golf Club, 1984 Taylor Road, Auburn Hills, $110 per golfer, $440 for a team of four,18-hole golf with cart, meal-on-the-turn, buffet awards dinner, team photographs, raffles, gift bag, 248-229-2548, or email to email@example.com.
• The Waterford Foundation for Public Education Annual Golf Outing is June 19, with 8 a.m. shotgun start, at Fountains Golf and Banquet Center in Clarkston, www.wsdmi.org/wfpe, $140 per golfer.
• The Arab American and Chaldean Council 16th Annual Golf Outing and Scholarship Awards Dinner, is 10 a.m. June 20. It starts at 10 a.m. with a shotgun start at 11:15 a.m. for 18-hole game of golf. Scholarship ceremony and dinner is at 5 p.m., tournament awards, raffle, $250 per person, $125 for dinner only, www.myacc.org.
• “Chip In Fore” Assistance League Golf Scramble & Dinner is 11:30 a.m. June 26, Indianwood Golf and Country Club, 1081 Indianwood Road, Lake Orion, 248-693-9100, www.semich.AssistanceLeague.org, $200 per golfer includes golf, golf cart, boxed lunch and two drink tickets, dinner, prizes, silent auction. Helicopter Ball Drop: $25 per ball or 5 balls for $100. Dinner only is $40.
— Kathy Blake, The Oakland Press